Monday, June 1, 2009

Starting week 13

Well, the weeks are flying by...NOT!
Just kidding. Its not too bad. Week 13 means the beginning of a new trimester which should mean I am going to start to feel human again.

Does my last statement mean I have been feeling like a Non-Human? YES YES and YES!

I haven't been feeling like my normal self since I was 6 weeks along.

I am a person who runs my house, takes care of my kids, EVERYTHING and it seems all of my abilities have gone away.

I have been sick, exhausted and no motivation whatsoever. Not to mention out of breath by just walking up the stairs to put a load of laundry away.

Last week, when I had my last OB appt, the doc did another ultrasound and baby is growing nicely.

Looks like a little baby in there! Not sure if its a boy or girl yet but hopefully will find out in a month or two. Then I can start picking out my baby stuff I will need.

More later....gonna look for some pregnancy cartoons and jokes LOL

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations hun! Loving the blog a lot, is this baby number five then? You are my hero - I just had my first, a baby boy named Marlow! What is your due date? Have you thought about baby names yet? have a look at http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ where you can search names by meaning and origin, Hope its helpful. Good luck with everything, looking forward to following your pregnancy xxx

    ReplyDelete