Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's been a while

Wow, its been a couple weeks since I last posted anything. Just not been feeling like doing much writing on here.

Ok, I'm not 11 weeks along.
Most of the time I am feeling somewhat better.
Indigestion still wants to hang around a bit...and I get tired out easily but other than that, I feel good.

I'm excited that my 1st trimester is almost over with.

Here is some info that I found online about the baby and me at 11 weeks along...

The baby is about 2 inches long.
WOAH....then why am I showing so much LOL.

Man I feel like I'm as big as a house.

I have my next doc appt on Tuesday! Yes, that means another month has passed me by.
Oh please God let the next few months go by just as quickly haha.

The next milestone I'm waiting for is to feel the baby. Usually with the other 4 I felt a little something around 16 weeks. So thats only 5 more to go :)

The best tasting liquid in the world right now to me is a big cold glass of Milk.
I actually drank milk with pizza last night. Nothing else suited me ....
Go figure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment